A W Toppin Electrical Service LLC was founded on providing exceptional workmanship and fair prices. Our projects are supervised and inspected by the owner with a goal set to exceed customer expectations.
Whether you need an electrical panel upgraded for HVAC equipment, new wiring for an add-on room or lighting and wiring for a strip mall project, we are equipped to handle all projects with the experience and professionalism required and beat all competitors prices.
"Our mission statement is simple. We strive to implement a long term customer relationship based on prompt service, fair and competitive market pricing and satisfaction guaranteed."
Child Electrical Safety in the Home
Did you know that according to Safe Electricity.org, it is a fact that in the United States each year, electrical shocks or burns injure more than 4,000 children and take the lives of about 25 kids under the age of 15?
Electricity is an essential technology in today’s world. Electricity does not just make sure that your lights stay on. Electricity runs the essence and heart of your home. We can’t live without it. But electricity can be very dangerous, particularly when there are small children around.
All of the things that encompass electrical appliances and items that require electricity are all very interesting and fascinating to little fingers and tiny mouths. How do you protect your children from the electricity that you need to run your household? There are a few basic things that you need to know, and implement in your home, to maximize child electrical safety in your home.
- Use child safety mechanisms.
- All electrical outlets should have plates and outlet covers.
- Use pull ropes on lights
- Block any electrical baseboard heaters that may attract young crawling children and walking children
- Do not leave any damaged or frayed cords lying around in the house.
- Do not have night lights near curtains or bedding in your child’s room
- Unplug appliances when they are not being used
- Do not leave cords or wires to lamps or electronics lying around, unplug them and wrap up the cords
Electricity can be fascinating and interesting to children. Make sure your child knows the safety and dangers or electricity. Here is a website to help you and your child, learn the safety precautions pertaining to electricity in the home.